Tuesday 1 December 2009

Chapter 26: Diesel

Update as promised :) Should have another up soon, wooo! Thanks for all the comments :D!




Jordan's POV


I was right when I said that only dirty girls go diesel. As soon as we walked into the club, the amount of women throwing themselves at us was unbelievable. Blondes, brunettes, red heads. You name it they all swarmed to us like wasp. Thats exactly what they were though, they wanted us so they could be with us, sting us and take all our money. Trust me, I've fallen for it too many times or should I say too many maxed out credit cards.


''Hey man, wanna get the beers in?'' Sid shouted over the noise of the club before being pulled on the dance floor but some cute dark haired girl.


I made my through the crowds of people looking to have a good time, in more ways than one, if you catch my drift. The bar was pretty much empty what with everyone dancing. I was still deciding whether I even wanted to drink when Todd, the barman came over.


''Bad night?'' He chucked lightly. ''What can I get you?'' He continued.


''You have no idea,'' I groaned. ''5 beers,'' What the hell. ''Ughh, a couple of shots of tequila as well,'' Fuck it. He gave me a toothy grin.


''I'll get someone to bring them over, go enjoy yourself man,'' I knew I always liked this guy.


I ended up sitting in booth with Geno and TK while everyone else danced with the group of girls that had collected around our area of the club. Geno usually got in about different girl but since Oksana had caught him with his hand in the cookie jar he had been staying away whereas TK who would never cheat on his girlfriend, Kelcey just sat and talked with whoever was around him. He was good guy. I kept checking my watch and saw that it was now 2am, I guess meeting Jen was completely out of the question. I instantly felt guilty. I'd probably hurt her. A lot.


Before long a blonde haired girl with massive tits that were basically hanging out of her top slid into the booth beside me, giving me seductive looks and batting her eyelashes at me. Don't get me wrong she was hot but I just wasn't in the mood.


''I'm Katy,'' She drawled with a southern accent. She smiled and I figured if I give her as little attention as possible she'd move onto Geno. I was wrong.


''Come dance with me,'' She giggled as she stood up grabbed my hand attempted to pull me up. I probably could of just sat back down but the way she swayed her hips made me think twice and I'm a guy after all, we can't help it.


We started of facing each other, her eyes constantly drifting to my lips but there was no way in hell she was getting anything from me. I'm guy and I actually can't believe I just thought that. I'm giving up sex? Yep because I only want Jen. Pretty soon 'Katy' turned and shoved her ass into my crotch, putting her arms around my neck. I instinctively grabbed onto her hips pulling her closer, which I'm pretty sure gave her the wrong idea because she turned smacked her lips on me. I pushed her off me and she looked pretty angry.


''You were giving me so many come on's,'' She screamed at me. Crazy Bitch.


''Are you kidding me?'' I grabbed my jacket and walked straight out of the club, the warm summer air was making me feel even more drunk than I already was. Usually I could hold my drink but after 7 beers and 4 shots of tequila, I was definitely feeling the effects. The only person I could think of was Jen. Her face kept flashing across my brain. I should of gone to the house and spoke to her. In my drunken state I figured hailing a cab and going to her house was a great idea.


The driver dropped me off and I stumbled around to where I could remember vaguely where her window was. I picked up some stones on the way round and began throwing them at her window whilst shouting her name. I saw the window rise and her head poke out.


''I NEEEEDDD YOUUU!'' I shouted as I saw the annoyed look on her face.


''Wait there, do not move.'' I watched her climb out the window and then navigate her way expertly down the tall tree that overhangs onto the back of the house. I couldn't help but smile and the shorts and tank top she wearing. As she walked closer to me I could tell she was angry.


''What the fuck are you doing here?'' On closer inspection shes not wearing a bra and it's very cold outside. Wow, I'm drunk.


''I wanted to see you,'' I tried to give her my best puppy dog eyes but I wasn't sure they would work.


''Look, I'm not doing this right now with you as drunk as you are. I'm taking you home.'' She sounded like my mom but she really didn't look like her. My drunk self laughed internally.


I followed her to where her dads car was parked.'' Don't you need keys?'' I asked. ''I came prepared.'' She smiled softly.


''I always do too,'' I grinned at her and winked.


''Ughhhhh, just get in.'' She growled. I've never heard her angry before, it's sexy.


''Where do you think you two are going?'' A voice from the darkness boomed. Ohh shit.

3 comments:

  1. DUN DUN DUN!! whats with you and cliff hangers????\its cruel

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHA!!! silly Jordan! Tricks are for kids!

    Serves him right coming over drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHH! A CLIFFHANGER!!! This story is awesome. Drunken Jordan, I love it!

    ReplyDelete