Tuesday 10 August 2010

Chapter 30: Smooth Part I

I know it's been a very long time. I won't give you lame excuses, because I don't have many. I hope you enjoy this one. I know I've said this before but the next chapter will be up tomorrow night, this is only part one, part two up tomorrow. I really want to thank you for the comments, I hope you're able to comment this one even if it's only a few words. Thanks again - Becky.


---------------------------


Stretched out in the shade by the exquisite pool in the garden of Jordan's newly purchased house almost 2 weeks later, I decided drowsily that I'd undergone a complete personality change. Far from being an independent thinking female, I now felt more like a sex slave, ready and willing to obey each and every command.


Jordan only had to cast a burning glance in my direction and I fell into his arms with an enthusiasm as predictable as it was humiliating to me.


Underneath the sensual addiction my every move I was secretly appalled at myself and I didn't know which was worse - the knowledge that he had this power over me as soon as his lips touched my body, or the fact that she knew the whole team were beginning to catch on to our budding 'relationship'. I couldn't pretend that I wasn't in the mood. How could I when I can't take my eyes off of him?


If it hadn't been for the fact that I was starting to really miss my mother back in New York, I would have been completely and totally happy.


Jordan had promised me that he would personally take me back to the city to visit my family and even though I had spoken to her numerous times on the phone, I still wasn't all that sure of how my mother was coping with my step-father's declining health. She seemed fine and repeatedly told me that they were doing well but I could never be sure with her.


I did however, miss them.


Desperately.


I wanted to see them.


I wanted to stay here with Jordan as well. As bad as it sounds, if I was a hooker, I'd have made at least 10 grand by now. Apart from a few of Jordan's road trips, we'd barely left the bed.


''You are dreaming again,'' Jordan lifted himself out of the swimming pool in a lithe, powerful movement and ran a hand over his eyes to clear the water from his face. He reached for a towel and flashed me a predatory smile.


''There's no need to dream when you have the real thing. If you want to return the bedroom, then you only have to say the word.'' His arrogant assumption that my dreams had all been about him should have made me slap his face or at least deliver an acid laced comment about the size of his ego. But I was prevented from speaking because it was true. My dream were all about him.


And that was the most annoying thing of all , I thought as I stretched out a hand and reached for my drink. Apart from being with my family, there was no place in the world I'd rather be than in Jordan's bed.


Jordan was always the one in control. Any attempt on my part to take the lead was always brushed aside.


He strolled over to me, the towel looped over his broad shoulders. He had a body designed to scramble a woman's brain. No wonder I couldn't resist him. What woman could? He was as near to masculine perfection as it was possible to get.


''You've been out here for almost an hour.'' There was a frown in his eyes as he studied my semi-naked body. ''Go back inside before you burn.''. I opened my mouth to tell him he was being rude when I realised he was right.


''Fine,'' I replied as I got up to make the short walk back into the palatial house, ignoring the hot slide of his eyes over my body and strode into the ground level bedroom.


I pottered around the rest of the house before setting myself down at the mahogany desk back in the master bedroom and started to remove the sky blue coloured nail varnish that had been chipped terribly since the night I had applied it. That one night we went out for a romantic dinner at the little Italian place Jordan had raved about. True to form he was right, it was quite possibly the best meal I'd eaten in a long time.


''I'm risking sunstroke by staying outside and I'm in serious need of a rest,'' Jordan's masculine drawl came from the doorway, it surprised me, making me jump up from the chair with my heart thumping. I had been away in my own little world.


My eyes clashed my his and my stomach dropped at the masculine intent I read in them. He was looking at my legs and every other part of me that was openly displayed by the relatively non-existent bikini that I had recently acquired.


''The sun doesn't bother you and you never get tired,'' I reminded him, watching him stroll toward me in a pair of swimming trunks that did nothing to conceal his large arousal. ''And anyway, we only got up an hour ago.''


My mouth dried and wicked excitement curled deep inside me as I stared helplessly at him. He was so good looking and it was no wonder he affected me so strongly.


''An hour is a long time, especially when you're wearing that particular bikini.''


His eyes dropped to my mouth and suddenly breathing was a difficulty. ''You chose the bikini.'' It had been one of the times they had gone shopping and he had picked it out straight away. ''I don't have many other clothes with me,''.


''And so far, you haven't needed any.'' He retorted.


''When it comes to sex, your insatiable,'' I said breathlessly. ''Do you know that?''.


''When it comes to you, I'm insatiable,'' He informed me and then frowned slightly as if the though made him uncomfortable.


''Why are you frowning?'' I asked.


''I'm not.'' The frown on his brow lifted as he clearly dismissed the thought with his customary single-minded determination.


I felt his hand slide down my back and gave a shiver of response. My reaction to him was so predictable. He only had to touch me and I surrendered.


Except this time as I remembered the plan I had meticulously designed -


He slid his hand into my hair and tugged gently- exposing the smooth skin of my neck for his touch. I gasped as I felt the heat of his mouth and then we tumbled back on the bed, with Jordan on top of me.


''I can't get enough of you,'' He raked hoarsely as he quickly stripped me of my bikini and fastened his mouth back on mine. He rolled onto his back, taking me with him, I dragged my mouth away for his -I couldn't think straight when we kissed. And I needed to concentrate on my plan.


I was determined to torture him the was he always tortured me. Payback time.


Knowing that I had to act quickly, I drew his hands above his head, moving the pillow to reveal the handcuffs I'd looped round the bed earlier. I snapped the cuffs on his wrists before he had time to realise my intentions.


He stilled a look of stunned incredulity illuminated his dark gaze. ''What do you think you're doing?''.


I held my breath, watching the muscles of his shoulders bunch as he jerked his wrists in an attempt to free himself. Deciding that I needed to use more than one method of holding him captive, I bent my head and teased the corners of his mouth with her tongue.


''You once said you could handle me with both hands tied behind your back,'' I reminded him in a husky voice, ''So I thought I'd give it a try. Both of your hands are well and truly behind your back, or above your head if you want to be precise. I'm all yours, Jordan.'' My tongue slid between his lips in a teasing gesture and I saw his eyes darken. I lifted my head and lips slowly, licking them.


''Or perhaps you're all mine. Let's find out, shall we?''

2 comments: