Saturday 14 August 2010

Chapter 31: Smooth Part 2

I'm sorry. I love your comments they make me smile so much. I hope this makes up for it, once again I'm really sorry. You guys are the best readers and my new years resolution is to update way more often. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------

I saw the shock flicker on his handsome face and for the first time in my life I had the pleasure of seeing Jordan Staal out of his depth. I saw him struggling to shake off the raw desire so that he could think clearly and almost smiled. How many times had I tried to do the same thing in bed and failed?

''No woman has ever done this to you before, have they?'' I slid my body over his, soft woman over hard man, felt the power of his erection brush against my abdomen and I immediately moved away. I wasn't ready to touch him there yet. ''You're about to discover what it's like to be ruled by the senses and to be totally at the mercy of another person.''.

''Jennifer. Let me go now!'' His blue eyes were fierce.

''Your not in a position to give orders,'' I pointed out in a husky voice. ''So you might as well relax and go with the flow. Who knows you might enjoy someone else being in command for once.''.

His aggressive jaw hardened. ''Jennifer-'' his tone was hoarse and he jerked at his hands again ''- Let me go!''.

''Orders-'' I bent my head and trailed my tongue along the ridge of his jaw and up towards his ear ''are not exactly what I want to hear,'' I informed him, enjoying myself more and more. ''By the time I'm finished with you, your going to scream and beg, Jordan.''.

For the first time in our relationship I had the chance to properly admire his body the way he insisted in admiring mine. And I had every intention of doing just that.

Registering his stunned and slightly dazed expression with a sexy, satisfied smile, I slid my hands down his body and removed his swimming trunks in a smooth movement, sliding them down his legs and exposing him fully to my gaze.

He was hard and proud and totally ready for all the dark, sensual exploits I had in mind.

For a moment I just stared and he swore and shifted his lean hips on the bed.

''Let me go, now! This isn't funny-"

"It isn't supposed to be funny." The atmosphere in the room crackled and throbbed as the tension mounted. He's amazing, I thought to myself. Hot, aroused and more of a man than he should be allowed to be. And I wanted him badly.

But I was going to make myself wait.

And, more to the point, I was going to make him wait.

With a low laugh of triumph and a heated glance that was pure seductress, I slid my fingers down his body until my hand lingered teasingly on his abdomen, just short of his straining shaft.

"You can't do this-"

"I am doing it. It's time you learned that you can't always be in control. I'm going to show you what it feels like to be pleasurably tortured."

He gave a soft curse and jerked at the handcuffs again but still they held fast and I bent my head, my hair trailing down his body as I used my tongue to trace the line of hair that ran below his navel. I saw the muscles of his abdomen tense viciously. He wanted me to touch him, badly, but I was determined not to.

Dimly I heard the harshness of his breathing, but i was too caught up in the sensual feast I'd made for myself to be distracted. I licked and nibbled and tasted everywhere except his throbbing masculinity.

My fingers brushed him fleetingly and I heard his guttural groan and felt him jerk his body towards me but I pulled back and slid up his body.

He muttered something and I lifted my head and gave him a mocking smile.

"What is you want, Jordan?" My voice was smoky and softened by desire.

For a moment he just stared at me, his eyes glazed and fevered. "I want you to touch me," he muttered hoarsely. "Touch me now."

There was no mistaking just how much he wanted me and I felt a flash of triumph. "Not yet,"

He closed his eyes and beads of sweat appeared on his brow. "Jen, please-"

A feeling of power spread through my veins and I gave a slow womanly smile. "When I'm ready, I'll touch you," I told him in a husky voice. "All you have to do is lie there." I shifted up the bed and teased the corner of his mouth with my tongue. Instantly he moved his mouth to capture mine but I was too quick for him, moving just out of reach and smiling.

"This isn't a joke!" He swore under his breath and I saw him harden still further and gave a low laugh of satisfaction. He wanted me every bit as much as I wanted him and the knowledge thrilled me. Suddenly aware of my own power, I raked a nail down his chest and ran my tongue over my lips.

I slid a hand slowly down his taut body and rested my palm millimetres away from his straining cock.

"I'll make you suffer for this." His hard jaw clenched and his eyes glittering dangerously.

"You're the one who's suffering, Jordan."

I proceeded to lick my way down his body, exploring him everywhere except that one place that was straining to be touched. My long hair fell forward, sliding over his naked body like a sensual cloak.

"Jennifer-" His hoarse plea me made me lift my head and gaze at him.

"Not yet, you haven't begged." My gaze slid down my body and my mouth dried. Why hadn't I managed to do this before?

I waited until every muscle was straining in his powerful body, until I couldn't wait any longer.

"Jennifer-" His voice shook and his hips thrust upwards. "I'm begging-"

And then I touched him.

With my mouth, I took him and tasted, his harsh moans of pleasure fuelling my own sense of power and need. I explored every part of him with my fingers, with my tongue until I could no longer bear the ache deep in my body.

Only then did I lift my head and slide of top of him. I positioned myself over him, my eyes fixed on his face as I allowed only the tip of his cock to touch me. With a curse he strained upwards trying to fill me, trying to take my breast in his mouth, but I held myself slightly away from him and leaned for to kiss him.

"I'm still the one in control, Jordan." I whispered against his lips, but in my head I knew that wasn't really true any more. I wanted him as desperately as he wanted me.

But still I made him wait.

I made him wait until the beads of sweat gathered on his brow, until he could no longer see straight, until I wanted him so badly I couldn't hold myself back.

And then finally I took him. Deep inside me so that I could feel the hard throb of his erection with every pulse of my body, so that I forgot that we were supposed to be separate, man and woman. Instead we were one.

2 comments: