Tuesday 9 June 2009

Chapter 14: Surprises.

Ok, so I was sitting in English today and I was talking to one of my friends Louise and an idea for a new story came to me, but I've decided to continue with this and post the new story once I've got to maybe chapter 30 on this one. I think writing two stories just now might distract me from this one, which I wouldn't want happening, what do you guys think?


Thanks for all the amazing comments, they make me want to just sit and write all day but sadly I can't, school stops in two and a half weeks though then I'll have alot more time to write. Thanks again for the comments :D.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..


Jordan's POV


Well that didn't exactly go to plan. Understatement of the century there, Jordan. I checked the time 2:08am. I have an early practice tomorow morning, brilliant. I wonder who'll take it now coach is in hospital? We've got a game tomorow night aswell. Shit, that means Jen will be there. I guess she does have a right to be angry. I just let her walk out, but on the other hand I came straight over in the middle of the night and I scaled a tree for her. I feel like I should stand my ground on this one but knowing the way she makes me feel when she walks into a room, I know I have no chance of winning with her.
Jen's POV
Waking up the next morning having had a restless nights sleep, I was strangely happy. Jumping out of bed and slipping on a robe, I put in my earphones and turned on my ipod, immediately playing 'Good Girls Go Bad By Cobra Starship'. I was dancing around my bedroom and shuffling around the upstairs hall, dancing down the stairs and into the kitchen. Putting bread in the toaster and still shaking my ass, I turned round only to find half the Pittsburgh Penguins in my sitting around the table, at that point they all burst out laughing. I could feel my face burning.
''What? Have you never done that before?'' I asked with a smile on my face. I knew that at least half the men in the room probably did it before a game. I was sure that the Rangers did it aswell.
''All the time,'' A guy I recalled as being called Max sayed with a smile and wink on his face.
I turned and walked back out the door, deciding that now I probably couldn't go back in and get my toast. I did however notice that Jordan was missing. Guess he's a little scared of me after last night. I fell back into bed, falling back into a deep sleep. Around 4pm I was awoken by Liz.
''Your dad won't be out of hospital for another few days, but he wants you to go the game tonight, we'll stop by the hospital after it.'' She spoke in quiet manner, but I could tell she still very worried about him, as was I.
''Jordan's a bad boy, make sure you don't get hurt. Although that sort of guy has always turned me on!'' She sayed as she began to turn and leave. As she passed through the door she turned again giving me a glowing smile, at that point I knew. Liz and I would become great friends.
Drifting in and out of sleep, I finally decided to get up and looking at the time I woke up not a minute to soon, it was 6:00pm! We were leaving at 6:30, running into the shower and quickly washing my hair and body. I dried and straightened my hair, threw on jeans, a shirt, leaving a few buttons open, but not too many, and pushing on a pair of tan heels. I was surprised at how I looked, I had no make-up on and I didn't look half bad.
Arriving at the arena I left Liz and she told me go on into the locker room. I saw what I assumed were the wives and girlfriends turn and look at me with sympathetic smiles. I was thankful when Sid shouted me over.

''Are you ok?'' He spoke softly with a worried look on his.

''I'm ok,'' I replied as brought me into a warm hug, pressing his body into mine, and somehow I felt the urge to do the same.

I turned and saw those blue eyes piercing into me from across the room.

Jordan's POV

I saw her walk into the room and Sid immediately shouted her over. I was sure he had a thing for her. Only my heart raced and I felt a feeling of jealousy when I saw him pull her into a hug, that was when she turned and saw me staring at them. She began walking my way, I had to say something. I grabbed onto her arm.

''We need to talk,'' I said, sure she could see the jealousy seething out of me, she turned, winked and motioned for me to follow her . . . . . . . . . . . . .

























3 comments:

  1. I bet you guys think you can guess what happens next, but I have a very big twist in the story planned :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy ideas, yes that's where it all starts. Pretty soon, you will end up with 5 stories. :-S That's how it happened for me anyways.. lol

    Loved the update, can't wait to see what all you've got planned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun dun DUNNNN!!! Can't wait to see what happens.

    And now I'm excited for story 2 as well!! :D

    ReplyDelete