Friday 5 June 2009

Chapter 13: Standing Up.

Thanks for the ideas :D! Love the comments keep them coming :). Just a short update to fill the gap between my next big update, I'm quite excited about chapter 14 :D.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



''What the hell do you think your doing?'' I shouted at him. He obviously thought he could just walk in and I would just roll over. Well he had another thing coming, there was no way on earth that he was getting away with practically ignoring me when his friends arrived. What kind of person does that? Just looks at you and lets you walk out into the street, by yourself at 12am. Anything could of happened to me!


''Well I did come to apologise but if thats your attitude then I don't think I'll bother.'' He sayed. Wtf. He's giving me a hard time for having a fucking attitude when he was so ignorant towards me.


''Are you kidding me right now? You think I have an attitude then clearly you need to take a good look in the mirror. I think you should leave. NOW!'' I heard myself say forcefully enough to make him see that I was serious.


''You know what, I don't know why I bothered wasting my time with you. Your beautiful but a fucking psycho bitch. Call me when you see your therapist or something!'' He retaliated. I was mad now. He had the nerve to say a thing like that.


''You think I don't have enough to deal with? My dad nearly died and you come in here, all high and mighty, calling me a psycho! You obviously though I'd just forgive you, well sweetie you got another thing coming!'' I sayed with a little smirk on my face. I was not about to let him win this battle. I began pushing him out of the room and trying to get him down the stairs, all the while trying to hold my towel up.


''I'm going, theres no need to man handle me out the door, but seriously though - call me when your back in normal mode,'' He sayed whilst backing out the front door, turning around with a wink and slamming the door behind him.


Ughhhhhh!! He thought that was just a game, well one things for sure - I will NOT be calling him anytime soon. Returning to my room and pulling on shorts and a tank top, blew out the candles and unplugged the bath. I slid into bed and shut my eyes, knowing that a certain boy would more than likely plague my dreams tonight . . . . . . . .

4 comments:

  1. yikes. drama!! she should definitely make him jealous so that he realizes she is perfect for him!!! can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor guy... They're just so silly when it comes to women... A woman would know what she did wrong in that situation... A man never.

    Can't wait to see how he makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heather. They never understand, and that just makes it even more frustrating!! lol

    Glad to see she didn't let him off the hook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant wait for more hope i comes soon it drives me crazy with the breaks.
    and you never let aguy off the hook when they treat you that way she gave it to him good.

    ReplyDelete