Saturday 20 June 2009

Chapter 16: Destruction.

Hey guys, well school stops in a little over a week, so i'll be able to write a whole lot more :D.



LOVE the comments :) Keep them coming :D.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .







Jordan's POV



When she turned around to look at the man standing behind Lily, who worked at front desk, her smile faded. She stopped dead. I could see the look of sadness in her eyes. For a moment I thought she was going to pass out, but I could tell she was gathering her thoughts together, trying to figure out what to do. I could see the man behind her smirking at her, although I didn't know who he was, I knew she couldn't of been expecting him. He stood at around 6''1 tall, wearing black dress pants & a white shirt with his top button undone, a suit jacket drapped over one of his arms. He looked smug, I hated that.
Jen's POV
I was trying to work out how on Earth he had the nerve to come after me- knowing what he did . . . . . . . . . . .
Flashback . .
I ran. Taking off my shoes, and not stopping till I was back in my own appartment. Setting myself down on the couch and crying. Tears flowing like a river down my face, I couldn't help it. I trusted him, I trusted her and they both betrayed me. I heard a knock at the door, I figured it would be my mother, she was always forgeting her keys. Drying my eyes, I opened the door.
''Hey sweetheart, I think we need to have little chat,'' Carter said as he barged his way past me.
''GET THE FUCK OUT!'' I screamed at him, not caring if anyone heard.
''What did you just say?'' He said with agression in his eyes.
''You fucking heard me,'' I said.
As the words left my mouth he darted at me, dragging me by the hair further into my appartment.
''You better not say a word to anyone, princess,'' He spat as he held me up against the wall, his body crushing into mine. He pushed his lips to mine and I bit his bottom lip. I knew I was aggrevating him. He grabbed onto my wrists, throwing me across the room. Sending me hurtling into my oak wood coffee table. He made a run towards me, shoving his foot into my right side, I couldn't breath! Repeatedly kicking me at least 5 times. He got down on his knees and pressed his face to mine.
''Not a word,'' He whispered whilst tapping my cheek. Images running through my head, moments with my family, friends and even him. I thought this was it, I was surely going to die.
''Jen. Jen, are you awake?'' I heard as I slowly opened my eyes. I heard a beeping noise, and saw my family surrounding me.
''Mmmm, where am I?'' I said gruffly, I probably had half a dozen painkillers working on me.
''In hospital honey, you were attacked, we think it was a burglar,'' My mom said, she believed this but I knew the truth.
End of Flashback.
He approached me and pulled me into a hug. I tensed up immediately. He knew he was getting to me and he was probably loving it.
''Stay away from me,'' I said as calmly as I could. Thinking that getting angry would only send him into a rage. He didn't move. I looked at Jordan hoping he could see the pain filling my eyes. The tears were starting to fall. I was weak.
''Back off.'' Jordan stated. Carter just turned to look at him. I was worried, Carter had always been the jealous type, if he smelled even a hint of affection between Jordan and I, it would set him off.
''Excuse me?'' Carter spat. I knew this wasn't going to end peacefully . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...hopefully Jordan won't get hurt :(

    More soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez.. some massive WWF(or is it WWE now..? idk, i'm a lover not a fighter, ha.) action is gonna go down..

    Update soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete