Monday 15 June 2009

Chapter 15: The Past.

Just a short update, i'm a little busy tonight with homework.

Thanks guys for all the comments, they just make me want to continue writing :).

Also, way to go pens :).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Jen's POV
The look of pure jealousy in Jordan's eyes made me want to go over there push him up against the wall and have him right there and then but I wanted to get him going. So I casually walked by him and looked at him, undressing him with my eyes and he locked my gaze. I motioned for him to follow me, I turned not bothering to look back and see if he had risen, I knew he couldn't resist me, although I was also sure he knew I couldn't resist him either.
Walking down the corridor I had strolled along not a few minutes earlier, I heard a someone call my name, I turned.
''Miss Bylsma, theres someone here to see you,'' I looked at the small woman and then I saw a familiar face behind her, someone I thought I had left behind.
Flashback
''Are you sure your going to be ok? Its a getting dark.'' my friend Fiona said to me as she walk into the lobby of her building.
''Sweetie, I'll be fine. It only 3 blocks away,'' I replied, knowing she was the type who would worry until I called her the next morning.
Walking the three blocks to my boyfriends appartment, I though about how lucky I was. I had an amazing boyfriend, a picture perfect house and the best friend any girl could want. Her name was Francesca, she was stunning but she knew it, she was always there for me but whenever a guy was around, she became very flirtacious, this was something that had always annoyed me.
I reached Carter's building, I was way to early for our supper, but I decided I would surprise him, he'd always liked surprises. Getting in the elevator and pushing the button for the 23rd floor, I couldn't wait to see him.
Putting the key he had given me at Christmas time in the lock, I turned the key and walked a few paces in. There they were. On the rug infront of the blazing fire, him on top of her. They stopped. Looked. Then I ran.
End of Flashback
''Hey Jenny, long time no see,'' The man said. I guess I was the one being surprised tonight . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.. interesting.
    Hope next week for you is better. :)
    And hopefully you have more time to write, I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say we need our fix every now and then. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! Bugger! Now I need to know... I think it's this Carter person!

    Ditto with Jessie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jerk! Jordy oughta beat him senseless!

    ReplyDelete