Sunday 31 May 2009

Chapter 12: Explanation.

Thanks for all the great comments on chapter 11, there really inspiring keep them coming :) Just want to mention Jessie over at ''A Perfectly Good Heart'' she's been brilliant & she's an extremely talented writer :D.

Ughh, why does the text keep scrunching up, again I apologise.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


''Shit, what are we gonna do!'' Jordan sayed, sitting up in alarm. I guess he wasn't expecting anyone.

''Just stay calm, go through & we'll act like we were just watching a movie,'' I said. He began shaking his head making me wonder what he was thinking.

''It's Max, he'll never believe me, he's all about women, he'll figure out exactly what we were doing.'' He countered, I could tell he was worried.




Getting up and pulling on my top, I looked at him expectantly. He didn't even look in my direction. Just got up & walked on through, I could hear him and a few other voices chatting away, it made me mad that he'd just left me through here. I decided i'd wander on through and see what the boys would say about my being here.

''Hey Jordan, I've called a cab - I'll see you sometime, maybe we can continue our little discussion,'' I said with a little smirk on my face, whilst walking toward him. Seeing the rage in his eyes, I decided it was better for me just to go to the door and walk the few streets it was to my house, it was dark but I need time to think.




Jordan's POV
I couldn't work out what to do so I just got up and left her in my room. I had just broken up with Heather and I didn't want the guys to see Jen as the rebound girl because she was far from it. Max had sayed he'd ordered pizza and thats when she walked through into the kitchen, looking exceedingly glamorous considering what we'd just been mid-way through doing. With a develish grin on her face, she said bye and that she'd called a cab, with that she left.
''Dude, thats fucking brilliant, fucking the coach's daughter, that was my plan,'' Max responded in an excited tone whilst looking at me with bright eyes, I knew he wanted details but there was nothing to tell.
I felt a little disappointed in myself for letting her just walk out like that. I knew no matter what, I'd go round there tonight, whether it was 1am or 5am, I had to apologise.
''You've got to go guys, I need to sort something out.'' I said whilst ushering the guys out of my appartment, following them as they went. With a mix of moans and protests they left and I got in my car - I knew exactly where I was headed.
Jen's POV
I can't believe he didn't even offer to give me a ride home, I guess he's too selfish to think about anyone else. Although I had been quite enjoying what we'd started but I couldn't help thinking back and dwelling on the feeling that i'd wanted to stop, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted but I knew when the right time came - I'd know. Walking into the empty house, I walked into my en-suite and lit candles around the jacuzzi bath, next to the shower & ran the water. Silently getting in amongst the bubbles.
Jordan's POV
Arriving at the house, I noticed a car in the drive way, knowing that if someone was in they would disapprove of me being here at this time, which was 2:23 am. Trying to remember the lay-out of the house, I figured Jen would be in the spare room. I walked round, and saw it. The large tree the hung over the small balcony of the room. I began to climb feeling like I was scaling a large mountain, jumping over the wall of the balcony and in through the unlocked door. I saw nobody. Then I heard a loud breathing noise coming from the bathroom. I knocked on the door.
Jen's POV
I must of fallen asleep because I was awoken by a noise on the other side of the door, and then a tapping on the top of the wooden door. Jumping out of the bath and wrapping a towel loosely around myself I opened it and there he was.
''Nice outfit,'' He said with a look in his eyes that made me shiver with excitement . . . . . . . . . . . .

3 comments:

  1. Aha-that's something typical of Jordan to say. Nice update-can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out.. :-)

    Part of me hopes she kicks him out for that kind of jerk move, but then again, I don't know if I could.. so we'll see if she has more self-control than me.. haha

    Nice update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of agree with Jessie.. Or at least have her yell at him. Make up sex is the best kind you know.

    ReplyDelete