Tuesday 5 May 2009

Chapter 3: Who Was That ??

Thanks for the comments and everything there greatly appreciated. I hope you guys will like what I've got planned :) .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

''Ok guys - wrap it up, I need to take Jennifer and Taylor home to meet Liz and the kids!'' my dad shouted.

''Everyone calls me Jen these days.'' I countered. Ohh great, now I get to part of the big happy family.

''Well then Jen, I suppose we should head home then.'' he replied.

He began walking down the same corridor we had just came from. Out of the door and over to a large SUV.

''Hop in ladies.'' he told us.

As he said that we climbed into the car and off we went. Wow! All I can say is that this place is just so strange, so different to the world I know at home. After about a half hour of drving we came to an eventual stop. Outside of the most charming house I'd ever seen.

''Girls, this is my home.'' he stated as though he were filled with regret.

At that point we walked behind him to the white, glass paned door and stepped in to what was going to be my home for the next few months. As soon as we entered the kitchen I immediately noticed a woman and four children sitting around an oak dining table.

''Jennifer, Taylor this is Liz, Jennifer I suppose these are your brothers and sisters,'' he said. hmm, talk about stating the blatantly obvious there dad.

With that an average sized blonde girl stood up and introduced herself as Ruby, and then went on to state that the 3 boys opposite her were Jamie, Sam and Alex, they all looked the same so I figured they must be triplets. Great this should be fun. Something about Ruby troubled me, she seemed to sort of sneer at me as if to say stay away, this is my territory - as if I was bothered by her.

''Well girls, I think our au pere should have put your luggage in your rooms by now, so if you'd like to go and get settled in. Dinner will be served at 6pm - although some of the guys from the team will be joining us so make yourselves look pretty'' he joked.

At that moment he should us to our rooms. I looked at my surroundings, not enirely sure what to make of them. My room was pale coloured, with an en-suite bathroom in plain white. I had noticed that nothing in the house seemed to have an ounce of colour in it. So I unpacked and decided to take a nap. I set an alarm for 5pm.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, I was awoken by a vibrating under me. Great, time to get ready. So I took a shower, dryed my hair & let it hang in its normal straight way. I had always loved my hair, it was thick, dark and beautifully straight, one of the few things I liked about myself. I decided to put on a beautiful summer dress, a little low cut but not to low - just enough to show off a little flesh.

''Jen, Taylor - dinners ready!'' someone hollered from downstairs.

As I wandered downstairs I noticed Taylor was only wearing jeans and plain t-shirt. Wonderful, trust her. I was stopped in my thoughts by those eyes staring at me, the ones from before. Without his helmet on I noticed he had glossy short blonde hair and a chiseled jaw line. In other words he was gorgeous.

''Jen this is Jordan, hes probably the closest to your age.'' he said as I shook the boys hand.

I didn't catch the other group of boys names. Nor was I interested in anyone else but him. As we went through dinner, I'd catch him looking at me. This was not what I needed right now.

''Jordan, take Jen to the kitchen and you two can bring through dessert,'' my father said.

''I'd love to.'' Jordan replied.

As soon as we were in the kitchen.

''You know you shouldn't wear dresses like that infront of me, it could become a problem,'' he said with flirtacious smile.

''Well, I've always thought of myself as a trouble maker.'' I said sweetly.

3 comments:

  1. uh oh! can't wait to see what's next! awesome chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...looks like something's starting, with Mr. Staal.

    I really like what you have so far, and being that it is about Jordan is always a big plus ;). I can't wait to see where you take this thing!

    ReplyDelete