Tuesday 12 May 2009

Chapter 7: Breaking Down

This is quite an emotional chapter. I've totally changed all my plans for this story and it won't all be plain sailing, lets just say after this chapter things between Heather & Jen are about to get very interesting. Heathers definately not stupid ;) But hopefully you guys will like it. There's a surprise coming in the next chapter aswell so look out for that. Guess what? I've planned like the next 20 chapters, how weird is that? I was bored and thought what the hell lols. Tell me what you think of this one :).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


I made my way over to the other couch and sat down, wondering whether they could keep their hands from each other long enough to say hello. On the outside I was acting as if I couldn't care less but inside I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach numerous times. I knew he was only doing this to spite me, bringing her here tonight. Showing me what I was missing out on and I bet he knew it was working but I wasn't prepared to admit my feelings to myself let alone him

''Ohh, hey Jen. This is Heather,'' Jordan said turning to me but still with his hands all over her. Sid came and sat beside me - swiftly putting his arm around, for this I was glad. Heather however just looked at me and smiled not even saying a word. Bitch.

''I was thinking we could watch a scary movie tonight guys,'' Sid said looking at me with appealing eyes while placing The Blair Witch Project into the dvd player. He returned to his place beside me as the movie started, pulling me inward to him. I should have felt safe but these arms weren't the ones I wanted to be in.

Scary movies were not my favourite, I was easily scared and I leaned further into Sid. I felt his body tense up beside me. I couldn't keep my eyes from drifting over to Jordan, his arm draped round her waist and hers around his waist, holding him tightly. Emotions that I rarely felt were running through my body. Jealousy. She had something I wanted and it was killing me. The thoughts of waging war on them were pushed to the back of my mind, he was driving me crazy and I hated it.

''Are you ok?'' Sid wispered into my ear whilst tightening his grip on me and pushing a strand of hair from my nearly watering eyes.

''Just fine,'' I replied trying to convince not only him but also myself that I would be ok.

As the movie neared its end, I risked another glance at Jordan. Only to find him looking back at me with intensity in his eyes. Not wanting to look away I held his gaze until the music of the ending credits brought us out from our trance and back to reality. Everything about him made me want him. His gorgeous blonde hair, those eyes like swimming pools and that jaw line that reminded me of just how much of man he was. I saw him smile down at the girl lying in his arms.

''I love you,'' She sayed whilst looking up at him. Those words swirling round in my head, I was overcome with emotion, I got up - apologising that I needed a drink. My heart was racing as I walked calmly out of the room and up the stairs into a room at the end of the hall which I found was a bathroom, I shut the door quietly. Only then did I hear the footsteps behind me and small knock on the door. Thinking it was Sidney I opened the door to find myself up against a brick wall that was Jordan Staal. He walked in shutting the door. Our eyes meeting for the second time that night only this time I couldn't hold it in. I burst into tears, he darted toward me, grabbing me in his arms. I felt safe for the first time in long while . . . . . .

3 comments:

  1. This is getting really good...can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Lauren on this one. Very, very good.

    Update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh mannnn!! update soon!

    ReplyDelete