Tuesday 26 May 2009

Chapter 11:Unsure.

I've been having major writers block :(. I apoligise if it's not my best work so far :( but I hope yous like it :). Comments are greatly appreciated :D.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jordan's POV

As we drove along thoughts buzzed through my brain but everything stopped as I felt her run a hand along the inside of my thigh. I kept my eyes on the road because I knew if I didn't I'd end up losing control. Her hand continued up my side and reached my neck, stopping and rubbing. Hitting my sweet spot just where my shoulder meets my neck, I moaned. She knew she was getting to me. She kept her hand there until I moved it away and tenderly kissed each finger individually. Sucking a little harder on the tip of each one as I went. It was my turn now.


Jen's POV

As he worked on my fingers I felt myself shivering. Control yourself. He let my hand go and brushed his manly fingers against my leg, running his hand up and down it. Doing exactly what I had done to him. He moved to my side and ran a hand down, lingering a little longer at certain places. Even at that I could feel myself getting hot. Coming to a halt at what I could only assume was his appartment block I jumped out of the car and followed him to the entrance. The elevator doors opened and inward we went. I kept my head down and we stood at different sides of the box we were in. I lifted my head risking a glance at his stunning features before looking back at the ground. God, he's gorgeous. It wasn't enough I had to see him again. And so I did only this time he was doing the same and I looked into his eyes - seeing intensity that scared the hell out of me. ''Fuck.'' he said as hee moved swiftly towards me picking me up and pushing me hard up against the wall, my legs instinctively wrapping around his hips. He pushed his mouth to mine so passionately I knew I never wanted this to end. His tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entry, I granted it. My head was spinning wondering how any man could drive me this crazy. As the ping! rang out we blindly exited the elevator and he carried me easily to his appartment as I kissed his jaw delicately. Even his strength was turning me on.


Jordan's POV


She was driving me crazy, I fiddled with the keys to my appartment eventually managing to open the door. I swung her round, closing the door with her back. I needed to touch her, my hands roamed her top but she halted me just below her bra. ''Lets got to the bedroom.'' As soon as I heard those words I thanked god for making women. I sat her down on the bed as she pulled off her top, I got on top of her, loving the way she felt below me. I kissed her again, wanting to connect our bodies.


Jen's POV


I was unsure if this was what I wanted but the look in his eyes made me wanted to continue. I slipped his t-shirt over his head, not believing what I was seeing. His body was beautiful. I traced every line of his abs, taking in every little bit of him. He began trailing tender kisses from the nape of my neck, along my jaw line, making me squirm. I was beginning to doubt my decision to come her. Then I heard a banging noise. ''Hey Staalsy, we brought beer, get your ass in the kitchen!'' A mans voice said. ''I knew it was to good to be true, maybe we're not ready for this yet,'' Jordan mumbled in my ear. What was he talking about? Was that a feeling of relief that came over me - us having to stop? How were we going to explain this situation . . . . . . . .

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, dang it! lol
    Mhmm.. things definitely are getting steamy between the two of them. ;-) haha
    Great update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Don't leave us hangin!
    Great story-I like it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOPS! Note to Jordan. BOLT THE DOOR!

    Haha great chapter. Your writer's block rocks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it...
    I love the part when he thanked God for making women -very funny lol

    Keep up the good work. Doesn't seem like writers block to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there more its killing me not knowing more

    ReplyDelete