Saturday 11 July 2009

Chapter 20: Bliss

Thanks for the comments :-) I know the last post may of confused you but tbh I really just wanted to bring Taylor back into it, sorry :-( I really wanted to update so this chapter doesn't really explain the whole Taylor thing but I promise the next one will, I'm just a little evil, haha :-P I've been a little busy this weekend :-( Sorry it's so short, I've have been really busy. I don't know why it squishes up my writing :-(




Jen's POV
I awoke to the sound of Jordan's steady breathing. It was peaceful and I decided I would just lay in the position I had been in all night, with my head on his chest and his arm drapped around my shoulder. I listened to his heart beating, his chest rising in and out, I figured I could get used to just laying like this every morning. I was looking out the large window and saw the sky reach it's lightest point. It must of only been around 5am. I didn't care. I felt my eyelids getting heavy and once again allowed sleep to overcome my body and mind.
I could sense his eyes on me and I felt him stroke my hair, this was another thing I could also get very used too. I gently open my eyes and saw the sun blazing through the window, how I hadn't woken up before now I'll never know. I moved my head to look him square in the eyes, I saw him smile at me and felt myself grinning back at him.
Jordan's POV
I couldn't sleep any longer. The sun was shining as bright as I have seen it in a long time, I feel the heat on my face and normally I would get up and close the curtains but I decided I didn't want to risk waking her up. She was so calm and to be quite honest I was enjoying just having her cuddled into me. I looked at her intently, dragging my eyes over every contour of her beautiful face. The way her eyelids fluttered when I ran my hand down her spine, how her lips pursed gently together as she slept and I couldn't help but think I never wanted this to ever end. If only things were as simple as that. I scanned over the events of the night before in my mind, I could feel my blood boiling as I thought about him hitting her, even the image of him laying a single finger on her made me want to kill him. She opened her eyes and I could see the sparkle in them, surely nobody would ever want to destroy that?
''What?''She said smiling at me in a way I've never seen before.
''Nothing, Do you think your dad will go mad when he finds out about us?''The thought popping into my head suddenly.
Jen's POV
When he asked about what my dad would think about us, I wasn't really sure what to say because I hadn't really thought about until now. I guess I didn't think we'd need to worry about it. I was sure however that telling him just when he was ill probably wasn't the best idea.
''I don't think we should tell him just yet, I don't want to stress him out. And Jordan, thank you,'' I said quietly. I was thankful. Last night when I threw myselt at him and he rejected me, I wasn't hurt but infact I felt like he respected me, isn't that how your supposed to feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment