Sunday 5 July 2009

Help Wanted :-) . . .

Just a few questions, I'd be grateful if you could answer them but no pressure if you don't lol :-) Just so I can work on my writing and improve it :-) Ok, so are you guys enjoying 'Fate Or Just Coincidence' ? Is there anything you maybe don't like or is there something that you guys love? Also who is still reading 'Fate Or Just Coincidence?

I've said before that I've started another story, but I cannot decide who the main male character is lol :-( I'd rather do it about one of the Pens but I would definately think about writing it about someone else, so is there anyone you'd really like me to make it about?

One last thing, one of my friend has just started writing her own story so have a look. She's just posted the first chapter and it's brilliant :-)

http://louiseamillers.blogspot.com/2009/07/tbcc.html

2 comments:

  1. Okay..

    First off, yes I'm enjoying it. :-) Maybe this is just because I'm detail crazy myself, who knows haha, but I think you could describe what they are feeling for each other a little more in depth, other than that thats the only suggestion I have. And yes, I'm still reading. :-)

    And yes, there are some amazing Pens that would be good candidates, but I also <3 Pat Kane and Luke Schenn, so you should keep them in mind as well. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent got a chance to read this story but I am starting it today... I think you should do a story about Max though...

    ReplyDelete