Thursday 23 July 2009

Update; Please read this :-)

Hey guys, you may of realised I deleted my last post. I did this because I realised that it wasn't up to my usual standards. It was also going to send the story in a different direction than I had originally planned, so that was my fault. I think I know exactly where I want to go with the story, but do you guys have any ideas of your own?

I've been really blocked recently, not really sure why :-( I'm going away for the weekend with my family to visit the newest edition to our family, my cousin's just become a dad :-) On Sunday night when I get back I'll sit down and have an update ready for Monday, sound good?

Are there any additional comments on the story ?

Also thank you so much for reading my story, it's something I really enjoy doing and people reading it and providing feedback just makes it even more worthwhile :-D THANK YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment